What You Might Find Here

All things related to food

Stories about my life; past, present and future

Relevant and irrelevant political, social and economic commentary

Updates on local environmental issues

Poetry

Subscribe by following the link below and I will love you for ever and ever. If I could smile right here, I would, a big, toothy one.

Subscribe Now -- Click here to get updates

05 July 2010

bikram yoga class 12 -- over the hump

yesterday's class was even stronger than saturday's -- when i went in with terrible cramps. other people were complaining that it was too hot yesterday and i felt it was cooler. it is possible that i have simply gotten over the hump and am now beginning to really get the benefits of the yoga. i only had to sit down once in class, during the second set of triangle pose. other than that, i made it through class strong and focused and calm. the core muscles in my belly feel worked which is a sign that i am using them more than my extremities to hold postures and push myself deeper.

i plan on attending class again today and will hopefully again walk out of there with that familiar super-hero feeling.

namaste.

No comments: